AD LIBITUM

Uxor formosa et vinum sunt dulcia venena

Have you ever noticed? That I’m not acting as I used to do before, Have you ever wondered why I always keep on coming back for more? what have you done to me? I’ll never be the same I’ll tell you for sure !! You really are my ecstasy, my real life fantasy, Not that I’m complaining, a more beautiful vision I've never seen, if you don’t want to sing, a lifelong impression to fulfill my dream......

Sunday 11 November 2007

No canviis o potser millor continua canviant

If it makes you happy

(comentari fora de lloc...que petit es el mon qui ho diria que la prota del video "vivia" a Girona fins fa poc...!)

Well, o.k. I made this up
I promised you I'd never give up

If it makes you happy
It can't be that bad
If it makes you happy
Then why the hell are you so sad

Your Mistake


I might break
I'm all that's left from your mistake
I'm still trying to prove myself to you
I can't escape from this as fast as you
All these years don't fade away my feelings
I only see us leaving

I convince myself I understand
So there isn't anybody to blame
If you'd tried and played a different hand
I wonder if I'd still be the same

No comments: