AD LIBITUM

Uxor formosa et vinum sunt dulcia venena

Have you ever noticed? That I’m not acting as I used to do before, Have you ever wondered why I always keep on coming back for more? what have you done to me? I’ll never be the same I’ll tell you for sure !! You really are my ecstasy, my real life fantasy, Not that I’m complaining, a more beautiful vision I've never seen, if you don’t want to sing, a lifelong impression to fulfill my dream......

Sunday 20 January 2008

Res canvia el dia d'any nou.....



All is quiet on New Year's Day.
A world in white gets underway.
I want to be with you, be with you night and day.
Nothing changes on New Year's Day.
On New Year's Day.

I... will be with you again!
I... will be with you again!


4 comments:

MaRiNa said...

q tenim a l'escursó in love??? ;)

escursó said...

Uff que va!!
Potser m'ha sortit un pel espes pero jo el que volia incidir es que Nothing changes on New Year's Day, o dit d'altra manera que jo no crec en resolucions d'any nou
as for I'll be with you again anant d'un canto a l'altra potser desorienta un pel...BUT there's no doubt that I love you , I love her and love most of my visitors, female of course....jajaja

Petonets
xxxx

Metamorfosi said...

Tens raó, poca cosa canvia... més o menys com en qualsevol època de l'any.

Ostres... hauré d'apuntar-me a classes d'anglès el curs vinent, perquè cada vegada em ccosta més entendre'l :S

Petons guapíssim!

Marina said...

jo tb t'estimo!! xD