AD LIBITUM

Uxor formosa et vinum sunt dulcia venena

Have you ever noticed? That I’m not acting as I used to do before, Have you ever wondered why I always keep on coming back for more? what have you done to me? I’ll never be the same I’ll tell you for sure !! You really are my ecstasy, my real life fantasy, Not that I’m complaining, a more beautiful vision I've never seen, if you don’t want to sing, a lifelong impression to fulfill my dream......

Tuesday 11 March 2008

Consells de la iaia Moderna..

5 comments:

Terra said...

Senyora iaia, deixi'm que avui és dissabte..ja treballaré dilluns! :)

escursó said...

La iaia em diu que molt be ...si vols fer el ganapia el cap de setmana no passa res....aixo si, el dilluns a treballar de valent!

Petons
xxx

MaRiNa said...

No em don la gana!

escursó said...

Marina ! No m'atabalis la iaia que ella no sap que tu treballes molt!!
quina iaia mes moderna Eh!

Petons xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.