AD LIBITUM

Uxor formosa et vinum sunt dulcia venena

Have you ever noticed? That I’m not acting as I used to do before, Have you ever wondered why I always keep on coming back for more? what have you done to me? I’ll never be the same I’ll tell you for sure !! You really are my ecstasy, my real life fantasy, Not that I’m complaining, a more beautiful vision I've never seen, if you don’t want to sing, a lifelong impression to fulfill my dream......

Tuesday 9 October 2007

Self Control // Al ritme de la cançó de fons

Mentres cremava toxines al gimnas i mirava la morena amb el conjunt de negre amb uns ulls blaus profunds aquesta cançó comença a sonar pels altaveus i em porta bons records d'estius a la platja fent el ganso...

Whilst doing my routine at the gym and enjoying the brunette with the tight black gym-suit and beautiful deep blue eyes this song caught my attention bringing back good memories of those long summers at the beach...

Infernal - Self Control


Caramelle Feat. Nitro - Self Control

Soraya - Self Control


Laura Branigan - Self Control (Original Version,1984)

1 comment:

MaRiNa said...

no has trobat cap altre versio?? es que encara no em queda clar del tot quina es la cançó! xD